Paulv2k4 FIFA 21 Gameplay Mod - Version 1
Gameplay, Realism, FIFA 21
Friday, 04 December 2020
The expert of FIFA Gameplay mods is back for another season on FIFA 21
- Removed the defender catch up that happens issue in all EA FIFA games
- Slowed players slightly
- Shooting is now 100% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
- Shooting is now 150% more difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
- Short passes are now 25% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
- Short passes are now 50% more difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
- Long through passes are now 25% less difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
- Long through passes are now 15% less difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
- The AI will now foul and tackle to stop your attacks. They will do anything to stop you or injure your best players.
- The AI will play more crosses
- The AI will dribble more
Off the ball
- Midfielders at all skill levels will now track back and support the defence
- Attackers will now make smarter off the ball runs at all skill levels
- Stand tackling is now 500% more difficult than vanilla
- The CPU players can now longer perfectly block all USER shots
- A tackle can no longer push the ball automatically in a direction of a player on the same team
- Goalkeepers are now 50% better than vanilla at lower skill levels
- CPU goalkeepers are 200% more difficult to play against at lower difficulty levels
- CPU goalkeepers are 133% more difficult to play against at higher difficulty levels
- Referees are now much less likely to give a yellow card than vanilla ( to support more fouls )
Paulv2k4 Modding Tool
- Extract Option - Paulv2k4 Tool.zip out of the Main Zip.
- Extract locale.ini out of the Option - Paulv2k4 Tool.zip and place it in your FIFA Directory Data folder
- Extract .fbmod out of the Option - Paulv2k4 Tool.zip anywhere.
- Open the paulv2k4 Modding Tool (latest version preferable), click Launcher, click Import, browse and find the extracted .fbmod.
- Click Launch
FIFA Editor Tool
I don't use FIFA Editor Tool. As its very similar to Frosty, I'll guess here. I will assume there are many tutorials to install mods for it online as its a keenly supported paid for option for FIFA 21.
- - Extract Option - FET.zip
- - Extract locale.ini out of the Option - FIFA Editor Tool.zip and place it in your FIFA Directory Data folder
- Extract .fifamod out of the Option - FIFA Editor Tool.zip anywhere.
- Open the mod manager launcher
- Select Import and browse to your .fifamod
- Click Launch